Idoly Pride anime adaptation announced in 2019, get a new release date of
January 2021. A manga series by Hiroki Haruse also began serialization on
Shoten's Comic Newtype website from June 2020.
|Sayaka Kanda as Mana Nagase|
Some new cast member of the Idol group and staff of the anime is also released by the Official Website. Mana Nagase, who is the older sister to Kotono will voiced by Sayaka Kanda.
- Mirai Tachibana as Kotono Nagase
- Mai Sugano as Sakura Kawasaki
- Moeko Yūki as Rei Ichinose
- Kokona Natsume as Nagisa Ibuki
- Nao Sasaki as Haruko Saeki
- Koharu Miyazawa as Saki Shiraishi
- Kanon Takao as Chisa Shiraishi
- Kanata Aikawa as Suzu Narumiya
- Moka Hinata as Mei Hayasaka
- Yukina Shutō as Shizuku Hyōdō
- Sora Amamiya as Rui Tendō
- Momo Asakura as Yū Suzumura
- Shiina Natsukawa as Sumire Okuyama
- Haruka Tomatsu as Rio Kanzaki
- Ayahi Takagaki as Aoi Igawa
- Minako Kotobuki as Ai Komiyama
- Aki Toyosaki as Kokoro Akazaki
Also one other Idol group cast will be released later on. So stay tuned.
Idoly Pride (アイドリープライド) is a Japanese idol-themed multimedia project
created by the QualiArts, Straight Edge, and Music Ray'n, with character
designs by QP:flapper and Studio Lerche credited for animation production. Though its a multimedia project by many collaborations, which will produce more form content like games, anime, video and music.
To become an idol, I shed blood, sweat, and tears. Even so, I push on. I want
to shine. I want to earn it. I want to become number one. I want to smile. I
want to make my dreams come true. I want to look back at a sea of people. I
want to be noticed. I want to find it. I want to overcome obstacles. I have
only pride inside my chest.
No one is in the spotlight from the beginning. Everyone is weak. Only those who do not break will reach the highest peak to become an idol. This is the story of idols who face big dreams and harsh reality.
Source : Official Website
If you find the above article to be helpful then do follow me on Twitter - @thExtend for more anime preview and news with source.