Mori Chack is the artist name of a Japanese graphic designer, from Japan. He is famous, especially for the character Gloomy Bear, a 2 m tall, violent, pink bear that eats humans.
Mori Chack believes that humans and animals are incompatible, and an animal is wild by nature. This is expressed most pronouncedly by the Gloomy Bear, which is often shown blood stained and attacking humans. Gloomy Bear is also available in different colors with slightly different designs. There is also a Space Invaders 30th anniversary gloomy bear.
Mori Chack's original character Gloomy Bear is getting a TV anime starting April 2021. The anime will be directed by Takehiro Kubota.
- Gloomy : (CV: Kouichi Yamadera)
- Pitty : (CV: Natsuki Hanae)
From the Cube Works press release:
Gloomy, an abandoned little bear, is rescued by Pitty (the little boy). At first, he is cute and cuddly, but becomes more wild as he grows up. Since bears do not become attached to people like dogs by nature, Gloomy attacks Pitty even though he is the owner. So Gloomy has blood on him from biting and/or scratching Pitty.
More Anime News -
- Vlad Love Episode 1 Watch for free
- World Witches Take Off! Released new Preview
- Love Me, Love Me Not Released Blu-ray and DVD in Japan
- Skate-Leading☆Stars Early broadcast in Funimation
- Tokyo Babylon 2021 postponed due to copyright infringement
- Watch Gekidan Nanatsu no Taizai Mini Anime Part 1
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon New Year Holiday
- Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Season 2 Announced
- Fishing Anime SLOW LOOP TV Anime Announced
- I★CHU Released fourth TV anime Preview