Combatants Will Be Dispatched! is a Japanese light novel series, written by Natsume Akatsuki and illustrated by Kakao Lanthanum. Kadokawa Shoten have published six volumes since November 1, 2017 under their Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko imprint. A manga adaptation with art by Masaaki Kiasa has been serialized in Media Factory's seinen manga magazine Monthly Comic Alive since March 2018.
It has been collected in five tankōbon volumes. Both the light novel and the manga are licensed in North America by Yen Press.
An anime television series adaptation by J.C.Staff will premiere in April 2021.
Always bring a gun to a sword fight!
With world domination nearly in their grasp, the Supreme Leaders of the Kisaragi Corporation—an underground criminal group turned evil megacorp—have decided to try their hands at interstellar conquest. A quick dice roll nominates their chief operative, Combat Agent Six, to be the one to explore an alien planet...and the first thing he does when he gets there is change the sacred incantation for a holy ritual to the most embarrassing thing he can think of.
But evil deeds are business as usual for Kisaragi operatives, so if Six wants a promotion and a raise, he'll have to work much harder than that! For starters, he'll have to do something about the other group of villains on the planet, who are calling themselves the "Demon Lord's Army" or whatever. After all, this world doesn't need two evil organizations!
Source - Official Website
More Anime News of 2021 -
- ARIA The CREPUSCOLO Anime Film Release Date
- Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Revealed New Preview
- Mori Chack's original character Gloomy Bear receiving TV anime
- Vlad Love Episode 1 Watch for free
- World Witches Take Off! Released new Preview
- Love Me, Love Me Not Released Blu-ray and DVD in Japan
- Skate-Leading☆Stars Early broadcast in Funimation
- Tokyo Babylon 2021 postponed due to copyright infringement
- Watch Gekidan Nanatsu no Taizai Mini Anime Part 1
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon New Year Holiday